To use EaseUS Data Recovery software to recover lost or deleted data, follow these steps:
- Download and install EaseUS Data Recovery on your computer.
- Launch the software and select your location to search for lost data. This could be your hard drive, a removable drive, or a specific folder.
- Click the “Scan” button to begin the search for lost data.
- Wait for the scan to complete. This may take some time, depending on the size of the selected location and the number of files it contains.
- Once the scan is complete, the software will display a list of all the recoverable files it has found. You can use filters and search tools to locate specific files or groups.
- Select the files you want to recover and click the “Recover” button.
- Choose a location to save the recovered files, and click “OK” to begin the recovery process.
- Wait for the recovery process to complete. This may take some time, depending on the recovered files’ size.
- Once the recovery process is complete, you can access the recovered files from the selected save location.
It is important to note that the success of the recovery process will depend on several factors, including the extent of the data loss, the type of data being recovered, and the condition of the storage device. In some cases, recovering all of the lost data may not be possible.